Several years ago, I published this guide, and it’s been popular ever since. I recently sat down and updated it—including some notes about Squarespace 7.1. Squarespace (aff link) is a great platform for DIYers and folks who want an uncomplicated tech setup. However, SEO is often confusing and overwhelming, even for pro designers. We’re trying to help solve that problem!
Use the form below to get the guide emailed to you! Like all of our materials, it’s a quick and easy, no-nonsense resource to get you started on the right path.
Want more Squarespace SEO resources? Check out the following posts:
- AMA Replay – All About Squarespace SEO
- Squarespace SEO (including 7.1) FAQ
- Video: Why your SEO sucks!
- Planning & Results: A Squarespace SEO case study.
- How long does it take for SEO to work?
- 10-Step Squarespace SEO Setup Guide
- Three Easy SEO Fixes
Remember, SEO on all platforms is a three-pronged effort:
- Your technical backend (this is all most people—wrongly—bother to do)
- Your authority/backlinks
- Your content.
A smart strategy includes all three and you truly only control one (content). That’s why we encourage everyone to thoughtfully create a systematic content plan that uses smart, intentional keywords narrowly targeting your ideal audience.
Are you ready for some expert guidance with your SEO Strategy Session? Book a personalized strategy call with Sarah!