Several years ago, I published this guide, and it’s been popular ever since. I recently sat down and updated it—including some notes about Squarespace 7.1.
Use the form below to get the guide emailed to you! Like all of our materials, it’s a quick and easy, no-nonsense resources to get you started on the right path.
Want more Squarespace SEO resources? Check out the following posts:
- AMA Replay – All About Squarespace SEO
- Squarespace SEO (including 7.1) FAQ
- Video: Why your SEO sucks!
- Planning & Results: A Squarespace SEO case study.
- How long does it take for SEO to work?
- 10-Step Squarespace SEO Setup Guide
- Three Easy SEO Fixes
Remember, SEO on all platforms is a three-pronged effort: your technical backend (this is all most people—wrongly—bother to do), your authority/backlinks, and your content. A smart strategy includes all three and you truly only control one (content). That’s why we encourage everyone to thoughtfully create a systematic content plan that uses smart, intentional keywords narrowly targeting your ideal audience.