I was thrilled to be the first guest on Sophy Dale’s debut episode of her podcast, Designing Business.
While Sophy’s new podcast is geared towards designers specifically, generally anyone who works with other people will likely find use from this interview. If you’ve ever struggled to find balance and streamline your systems, this episode is for you!
Check out a snippet in the audiogram below:
- Scaling the business
- Creating a team
- Business benefits of productising
- Challenges in setting up the productised system
- Using Dubsado
- De-linking money and time
- Using templates to increase creativity
- Going against mainstream business practices
👉Listen to the whole episode here: https://www.sophydale.com/podcast/sarah-moon
👉Access the episode on iTunes here: https://podcasts.apple.com/gb/podcast/design-your-business/id1559729926
Thanks for listening!